Bioplus Syrup is produced with caffeine and B vitamins to provide you with both physical energy and mental vigour. The story of Bioplus starts in the early 70's when the very first Bioplus Glucose bottles showed up on drug store racks around South Africa. Demand for the syrup expanded and Bioplus started to make waves in the medical market. So, in 1992 we presented a brand-new edition to the Bioplus family by introducing effervescent tabs.
Adcock Ingram Health Care is the foundation to the Bioplus success.
The Bioplus Glucose Syrup is offered in 200 ml and a 500 ml bottle.
Every 30 ml of Bioplus Syrup
includes the following ingredients with a pleasant tasting glucose base.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin. B2) - 11 milligrams.
- Caffeine - 270 milligrams.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin. B3) - 42 milligrams.
- Thiamine HCI (Vitamin. B1) - 16 milligrams.
- Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin. B6) - 9 milligrams.
- d-Pantothenol - 11 milligrams.
- Calcium Gluconate - 900 milligrams.
- Calcium Citrate - 180 milligrams.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin. B12) 26 Âµg.
Liquid sugar 8,70 grams.
Sucrose 7,20 grams.
Please note this product is not shipped from Saffa anymore but you can still buy the Sachets. Please see link below:
Customers who bought this item also bought