Grandpa Headache Powder - 38 Sachets
Grand-Pa Headache Powders(38 Sachets) and Grand-Pa Headache Tablets have antipyretic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties. This over the counter medicine (OTC) has been around for last 30 years. Famous for its fast acting power.
Reasons for using Grand-Pa Headache Tablets or Powder
For the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate pain and high temperature such as migraines, toothache, colds and influenza.
Each Grand-Pa Tablet consist of:
- Aspirin 226,8 milligrams.
- Paracetamol 162,0 milligrams.
- Caffeine 32,4 milligrams.
Each Grand-Pa Headache Powder consists of:
- Aspirin: 453,6 milligrams
- Paracetamol: 324,0 milligrams
- Caffeine: 64,8 milligrams
- Quantities in over the dosage prescribed may cause serious liver damage.
- Do not make use of continually for more than 10 days without consulting your physician.
- Aspirin has actually been linked in Reye's Disorder, a serious but rare illness, in youngsters and teens with Chickenpox. (A physician should be consulted prior to using pain killers if they are suffering of such a disease).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Johnson's Baby Powder 400g
ADCO-DOL TABLETS from Adcock Ingram for adults: